Become a ValleyCare Charitable Foundation (VCCF) Champion by filling in the form below and making a monthly donation to support your community hospital, Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare. Our nonprofit Hospital is reliant on private donations. When you become a ValleyCare Champion, your monthly investment helps make a big difference a little at a time.
Your donations can be pooled with others to invest in important equipment upgrades or innovative programs. They can also be used to purchase a wig for a breast cancer patient in need, provide nutrition classes, fund physical therapy for a cardiac patient, and more! See our Impact Stories here.
What you receive as a VCCF Champion:
- A personalized wallet supporter card (mailed annually)
- A special invitation to our private Annual Meeting with Hospital and Foundation leadership, in July
- An invitation to a special Hospital tour for a behind-the-scenes look at what’s new
- Recognition in our communications
Here’s how it works:
- Each month your credit card is charged. You can choose the day of the month.
- Each January you will receive a consolidated statement of your donations to aid in your tax preparations. Donations to VCCF are tax-deductible.
- You can make changes or stop payments at any time. Just call Marisha Hopson at (925) 373-8005.
Thank you for becoming a monthly donor!
Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult your tax advisor. Our tax ID number is 94-2941652.