Our 35th and Final Golf Tournament was held on May 20, 2019, in honor of Larry Melim, one of the Tournament's founders and a Tournament Committee member for 35 years. Thank you to all our supporters who have participated in and donated at this event.
Past golf tournaments have helped VCCF to fund the following in the Emergency Department:
- The creation of a second patient triage area, allowing us to quickly access and treat patients
- A new, top-of-the-line Philips Patient Monitor System that provides expanded functionality to meet the changing needs of our patient population
- A Lucas Chest Compression System, a safe and efficient tool that standardizes chest compressions in accordance with the latest scientific guidelines to save lives during sudden cardiac arrests
- Eight Hill-Rom Stretchers equipped with Accumax Quantum mattresses that help decrease the risk of pressure ulcers, especially for our elderly and critically ill patients
- New, state-of-the-art IV pumps that provide increased safety features for drug administration and a more robust drug library
Many, many thanks to all of the wonderful sponsors of this year's 35th and Final Golf Tournament:
Pleasanton Emergency Medical Group
American Hospice & Home Health Care
Pleasanton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Airflow Heating & Cooling, Inc.
Heritage Bank of Commerce
Sensiba San Filippo LLP
The CORE Group, Inc.
ACCO Engineered Systems
Callahan Property Co. Inc.
Comtel Systems Technology
CreekView Health Center
Frank Bonetti Plumbing
J. Bray - D. Furtado
Law Offices of Stephenson Acquisto & Colman
LifeGuard Home Health & Hospice
Medical Anesthesia Consultants
Sabah International, a division of SCIENS Building Solutions
Stanford School of Medicine
Triage Consulting Group
Anderson Commercial Flooring Company
CareOne Home Health
From the Heart Senior Services
Kindred at Home
Monterey Private Wealth
The Parkview Assisted Living and Memory Care
UNCLE Credit Union
United Audit Systems, Inc.
Brad Kinney Productions
Budde Law Group, A Professional Law Corporation
Michael Ranahan, M.D.